Explore the Fundamentals of Wellness and the Meaning of Life
Join 150 healthcare industry professionals on October 20, 2017 for an “Aging to Sage-ing” conference event designed to inspire and empower you to take part in the integrative healthcare movement.
Why you should attend?
- Learn about Integrative Medicine and its Prevalence and Effectiveness in The Pediatric Population.
- Discover how wellness based concepts of integrative Medicine can be used in a Pediatric Practice
- Explore the practice of chronic wellness.
- Discuss nutritional strategies that may delay the onset, reduce risk or slow the progression of cognitive decline, Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias, as well as maintenance of emotional and mental health.
- Review how healthy lifestyles will maximize brain and body health.
- Study the human burden of environmental toxins and common health effects.
- Learn how to lower your burden of environmental toxicants and regain your health.
- Understand what Environmental Medicine is and what it includes.
- Discuss the standards of care for detecting environmentally – induced illnesses.
- Uncover the importance of Hope and the power of Love as we journey through life.
- Discover what it means to become a Sage – Harvesting the Wisdom of our lives
- Learn how to engage others in having The Conversation about what matters most
- Identify how to exemplify taking thoughtful and practical steps towards sharing values and wishes with loved ones and health care providers.
What you will get:
Receive a certificate of attendance with 7 contact hours.
Opportunity to engage with leading experts in integrative care.
Nurture your mind, body and spirit throughout the experiential program.
Here’s who should attend:
Ideal for those wanting to learn more about the success behind integrative medicine and holistic healthcare, this conference brings together:
- Allied Health Professionals
- Pastoral Therapists
- Health Care Administrators
- Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
- Palliative Care Providers
- End of Life Care Providers
- Healthcare volunteers
- Holistic Providers
- Community Members
- Healthcare advocates
- Senior Service & Care Providers
- Healthcare Consumers
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- And more…
Mathew Hand, DO.
Pediatric Nephrologist and Director of Integrative Medicine at the New Hampshire Hospital for
Children at the Elliot Hospital.
Nancy Emerson Lombardo, PhD.
President, Brain Health and Wellness Center, HealthCare Insights, LLC and Adjunct Research
Assistant Professor of Neurology Boston University School of Medicine, Dept. of Neurology
Walter Crinnion, ND., Environmental Medicine Specialist
With over 30 years of medical practice, Dr. Crinnion is considered one of the foremost experts in the field of
Rabbi Jonathan Spira-Savett
Rabbi of Temple Beth Abraham
Rev. Rosemary Lloyd
Advisor to the Faith-Based Community for the Conversation Project, a Cambridge based non-profit
organization founded by Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Ellen Goodman.