Dr. Laura Chan
Laura Chan, N.D., L.Ac.
Licensed Naturopathic Doctor and Acupuncturist
Topic: Naturopathic Medicine: An Essential Partner of Integrative Care
Objectives: Upon completion of this presentation, participants will be able to answer:
- Why one would choose to become an Naturopathic Doctor?
- What is Naturopathic Medicine?
- How are Naturopathic Doctors trained? How does their education compare to M.D.'s?
- What states license Naturopathic Doctors and what is their scope of practice?
- Which modalities do Naturopathic Doctors excel at and use regularly?
- An honest look from within: What are the stereotypes around alternative/naturopathic medicine? Which ones are valid and what is not?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the profession?
- Which strengths can be well utilized in an integrative setting?
Space is limited! Register to ensure your place at the “How We Heal – A Holistic Approach to Health and Wellness Conference”. The all day event will be held on April 9, 2015 at the Nashua Country Club.